Exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join more than 140 other multi-specialty providers! Work with an Adult & Geriatric patient base in a collegial, supportive environment.
Email Emily.Ducat@ahss.org for more information.
- Exceptional opportunity for wRVU bonus
- Health/dental/vision/cancer/disability/retirement contribution
- Flexible time off
- CME stipend
- Employment with a physician-friendly community hospital
- Full patient load
- Night call from home 1:7
- Weekend call; half days in unit 1:4
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Park Ridge Health, a member of Adventist Health System - a vast network of hospitals and physician practices which represents one of the largest health systems in the nation, offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. Park Ridge Health employs more than 140 physicians and providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. Park Ridge Health
- 2016 | Women’s Choice Award | America’s Best Hospitals for Obstetrics
- 2015 | Business North Carolina |#1 Patient Pick Hospital for Willingness to Recommend
- 2014, 2015 | Becker’s Hospital Review and Axial Exchange | #1 in WNC in Patient Engagement
- 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 | Becker’s Hospital Review/Becker’s ASC Review | Great Places to Work in Healthcare
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 | Gallup | Gallup Great Workplace
- 2015 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Score: “A” Grade
- 2015 | Cleverly + Associates | Community Value 100 Award and Community Value 5-Star Award
- 2014, 2015, 2016 | Prevention Partners | WorkHealthy America
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. Based on the New York Times best-selling travelogue The Geography of Bliss and as mentioned on ABC’s 20/20, Asheville is the “Happiest City in America.” The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- Good Morning America featured Asheville as one of the “Most Beautiful Places in America.”
- Cultural venues, including the Flat Rock Playhouse (the State Theatre of North Carolina), Asheville Symphony Orchestra, Asheville Lyric Opera, and Pack Place (home of the Asheville Art Museum, Colburn Earth Science Museum, Diana Wortham Theatre, and YMI Cultural Center).
- National Geographic Travel identified Asheville as an “up-and-coming” city in its book, “World’s Best Cities: Celebrating 220 Great Destinations.”
- The Thomas Wolfe Memorial and Carl Sandburg Home.
- Access to some of the best whitewater kayaking, hunting, fishing, camping and backpacking in the country, including the 2,100-mile Appalachian Trail. Outside Magazine readers have ranked Asheville one of the “Best Towns Ever.”
- Asheville’s nationally renowned restaurants and James Beard recognized chefs often earn it a place among the nation’s top 10 food cities.
- State and private universities and colleges, specializing in liberal arts degrees as well as business and the sciences.
- Forbes has ranked Asheville as one of “America’s Smartest Cities” and #12 in its 2015 “Top 25 Best Places for Business and Careers”.
Please connect with Emily Ducat, Physician Recruiter and Onboarding Liaison
Emily.Ducat@ahss.org | Phone 828-687-5668 | Fax 828-650-8108
Park Ridge Health | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792