Pennsylvania medical facility seeks Otolaryngologist - WBY# JOB-2292123
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility is currently seeking an Otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Locum tenens physician will work in the clinic for three days and the O.R. for two days per week. The ideal candidate will have an active Pennsylvania medical license in hand and have immediate availability. If candidates are not board certified they must be eligible within four years of training. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Clinic and O.R.
- ASAP coverage needed
- Full-time and ongoing opportunity
- Board certified or eligible
- BLS certification required
- Adult and pediatric patients
- Provident in head and neck surgeries
- EMR charting: EPIC
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO