Southern New Hampshire Internal Medicine Seeks Outpatient Geriatrician, Private Practice Opportu...
GERIATRICS PRIVATE PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY WITH PARTNERSHIP POTENTIAL INNOVATIVE CARE PHILOSOPHY DRIVEN BY EVIDENCE- BASED MEDICINE 100% OUTPATIENT Rare opportunity for a Geriatrician to join an established private practice with guaranteed stability. NEPRC is the exclusive recruitment partner for Southern New Hampshire Internal Medicine, a physician owned and governed group committed to remaining independent from hospitals and large healthcare systems. Practice Primary Care and Geriatrics with a whole-patient approach focused on preventive care and mitigating disease risk factors across the lifespan for adult patients. SNHIM focuses on keeping patients well, and this position is available due to strong growth and demand. New Hampshire has just enacted a bill doing away with non-compete clauses for physicians, so if you’ve thought about making a move, the timing couldn’t be better. INCENTIVES for GERIATRICS PHYSICIANS:
- Lucrative compensation + bonus incentives
- Keep more of your paycheck in your pocket—no state income or sales tax!
- Partnership opportunity
- Join a collegial team of 20 providers
- Interdisciplinary patient resources onsite
- New office space
- Onsite diagnostic imaging
- Mentoring available for new grads
- Board Certified Geriatrics Physician (BE ok if new grad)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experienced with complex patients and chronic disease
- Able to see 22-25 patients per day
- No non-compete clauses in New Hampshire physician contracts
- Generous PTO
- Robust retirement plan
- Health & dental insurance
- CME time & allowance
Apply for Southern New Hampshire Internal Medicine Seeks Outpatient Geriatrician, Private Practice Opportu...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly