Interventional Cardiologist in Northern Colorado
Colorado Health Medical Group, the employed physician group for UCHealth, is looking for a fellowship trained structural heart physician to join our team.
• Must be BC/BE in IM, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
• Must have completed a one year fellowship in Structural Heart Intervention; training should be sufficient for the full scope of structural heart procedures including: transcatheter valve replacement, MitraClip and left atrial appendage closure
• Join eight interventional cardiologists in a large cardiology group as the third structural heart interventionalist
• Will be joining one of the state’s premier cardiology groups; Active, rapidly growing practicing that is expanding.
• Physician will work primarily in Loveland and Ft. Collins with travel one day each week to outreach clinics
• Full time schedule will be 5 days/week; call for the first year is 1:5 weekdays, 1:4 weekends
• Ideal candidate will stand out as a leader, be clinically strong and possess a strong desire to join our dynamic Cardiology Group
Full physician level benefit package includes health, vision, dental & life insurance. Generous retirement package, short & long term disability, time off, CME time & allowance, malpractice coverage provided and relocation expenses available.About Loveland
Loveland, CO is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountians. Live the adventure in Loveland, CO.
In 2009, the Poudre Valley Health System, now University of Colorado Health, established Poudre Valley Medical Group, now Colorado Health Medical Group with providers from several private groups throughout northern Colorado. This new group created an integrated physician/health system partnership.
The goal was to create a shared philosophy where providers at clinics worked within the system to provide world-class health care. Oversight for the medical group is provided by the CHMG Board of Managers which primarily consists of employed providers and administrative staff. Joint Operating Committees (JOC) have been established to work in conjunction with the Board and medical directors in developing standards for clinical quality, address resource issues and increase access to care for patients.
With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, Colorado Health Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout southern, northern, and eastern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
We pride ourselves on caring for our patients and being a part of our communities.