Pediatric Hospitalist Locums Opportunity in Massachusetts, Ongoing Opportunity - CPH# JOB-227089...
An established hospital in Massachusetts is searching for a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist to assist with coverage through the end of the year, a combination of 12 and 24 hour shifts are available. Position expectations include standard rounding, admissions/discharges, and ER consultations. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and able to attend deliveries, C-sections, and level I and II nurseries. Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Ongoing opportunity
- Level 1 & 2 nursuries
- Attend deliveries and C-sections
- Mix of 12 and 24 hour shifts through the end of the year
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing