Psychiatry - Mental Health Integration - Salt Lake City, UT
· One BC/BE adult psychiatrist is needed in Salt Lake City for Mental Health Integration care to work throughout the Central Region
· Consultative model, team-based care working in primary care clinics
· Monday – Friday; 8AM – 5PM
· Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
· Will be part of a Region-wide Mental Health Integration Team and part of the LDS Hospital Department of psychiatry. No hospital call. Evening Coverage will be shared among MHI team.
· Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
· Full Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match & CME
· Signing Bonus
· Stipend available
· Student loan repayment for qualified candidates
· Relocation provided, up to 15K
· Visa sponsorship is not available
For the second year in a row, Forbes magazine has named Utah’s Intermountain Healthcare among the nation’s top 3 healthcare organizations, and within the top 25 employers overall.
Intermountain Healthcare is a not-for-profit health system based in Salt Lake City, Utah, with 22 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services, about 1,400 employed primary care and secondary care physicians at more than 185 clinics in the Intermountain Medical Group, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to:
Attn: Wilf Rudert, Physician Recruiting