Neurology in Colorado Springs, CO
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board eligible/certified full time, outpatient neurologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multispecialty clinic in Colorado Springs:
- You’ll work with an integrated team: Our team of physicians in our Neurosciences department includes neurosurgeons, outpatient neurology, neurohospitalists, neurocritical care physicians and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Expert resources are around the corner: You'll have access to Memorial Hospital Central, a Primary Stroke Center.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Call coverage is 1:5 nights per month for ER coverage and is designed to ensure you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- You’ll get to be part of outreach, seeing patients close to home: The group provides regional neurology services for Southern Colorado so you will get to travel to other clinic locations. This helps us deliver on our promise of a positive patient experience.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Neurology in Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly