Neurology in Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for University of Colorado Health is seeking an enthusi-astic physician to join our Neuroscience Program as an outpatient Neurologist.
• Must be BC/BE in Neurology, open to considering both newly trained residents as well as prac-ticing physicians
• Join a comprehensive team of physicians in our Neurosciences department that includes neuro-surgeons, neurohospitalists as well as neurocritical care physicians
• Work schedule is full time, scheduled for direct patient care 36 hours/week, Monday through Friday
• Call will be 1:5 nights per month for ER coverage
• Hospital is a certified Primary Stroke Center
• Will partner with the Physician Service Line Director for Neurosciences in helping build and pro-mote the program in the regional service area
• Ideal candidate will stand out as a leader, be clinically strong and possess a strong desire to build on our neurosciences program in southern Colorado
In 2009, the Poudre Valley Health System, now University of Colorado Health, established Poudre Valley Medical Group, now Colorado Health Medical Group with providers from several private groups throughout northern Colorado. This new group created an integrated physician/health system partnership.
The goal was to create a shared philosophy where providers at clinics worked within the system to provide world-class health care. Oversight for the medical group is provided by the CHMG Board of Managers which primarily consists of employed providers and administrative staff. Joint Operating Committees (JOC) have been established to work in conjunction with the Board and medical directors in developing standards for clinical quality, address resource issues and increase access to care for patients.
With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, Colorado Health Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout southern, northern, and eastern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
We pride ourselves on caring for our patients and being a part of our communities.About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Neurology in Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly