Outpatient Adult and Geriatric Clinic in California Needs Primary Care Coverage, Locum Tenens - ...
A facility located in California is seeking an internal medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage for their practice. The candidate must be must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM. A Spanish-speaking physician is preferred but not required. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, no call is required, and physician will see up to 10 patients per day on average. At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Outpatient adult and geriatric clinic
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No call required
- EMR charting
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required
- BC or BE required
- Up to 10 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing