Urology - Uro-Oncologist Needed - Central Maine - 4 Day Work Week
Medical Center in Central Maine seeks an additional board-certified/board-eligible uro-oncologist to join six others in a well-established, thriving, hospital-employed urology practice.
- Offering a four day schedule and competitive salary and benefits package
- Successful completion of SUO accredited Fellowship in Urologic Oncology is required
- 3-5 years of experience is preferred
- Practice also includes six urologists, two physician assistants, a nurse practitioner and experienced staff
- Robotic surgical technology is available
- Outstanding medical and radiation oncology services complement the practice
- Student loan repayment assistance offered Medical Center serves a population of 500,000 in the northern 2/3 of the state. Our community has a wide array of urban amenities without the traffic or other frustrations of larger cities and serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts and commerce. Schools rank among New England’s best and the flagship campus of the University of Maine is located in neighboring Orono. We have easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains and lakes and the area's International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.