Dermatology Positions Available - Greater Boston Area Suburbs - Academics/Teaching Opportunity -...
Large Greater Boston area Academic Medical Centers' Department of Dermatology is currently seeking to fill the following three positions:
General dermatologist who would like to develop expertise in mucosal diseases
General dermatologist interested in building a robust inpatient consultation service
Department offers a complete spectrum of clinical services including general dermatology and specialty clinics of urgent care and Hansen’s disease. They also offer robust services in phototherapy, photodynamic therapy, Mohs surgery and cosmetic procedures.
- Lucrative salary and comprehensive benefits offered
- Team consists of 11 board certified physicians and four nurse practitioners
- Practices located in three suburban Boston locations all within 30 minutes of the city
- Department is associated with the Harvard Medical School Department of Dermatology
- Interested candidates should be Residency/Fellowship trained in Dermatology
- Candidates should be MA-Licensed or eligible
- Physicians should be motivated and be hard-working with solid interpersonal skills and a true team spirit
- Opportunity to teach medical students from Tufts University School as well as residents, fellows and nurse practitioners
- Physicians will also have the opportunity to be mentored by prominent physician in the field of Dermatology
Apply for Dermatology Positions Available - Greater Boston Area Suburbs - Academics/Teaching Opportunity -...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly