A free standing cancer center in Indiana seeks ongoing Radiation Oncology coverage
Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a free standing cancer center in Indiana that is in need of a Radiation Oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The ideal candidate will be living local and interested in working half days. Locums physician will see on treatments only, no follow ups or new consults. There are 25 to 30 on treatment patients. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Outpatient only - no privileges
- 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Board certification required
- Mostly baby-sitting - emergency consults only
- All adult patients
- Eclipse treatment planning
- EMR system: ARIA
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO