Neurology in Cheyenne, WY
UCHealth is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist for a truly unique opportunity in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Cheyenne Medical Specialists, an employed multi-specialty group, is experiencing growth and we are open to considering both general and fellowship-trained physicians. If you are looking for the amenities of a larger city, and the safety and beauty of the southern Wyoming mountains, then please check us out
- Join this dynamic group in a supportive environment, including a highly trained and committed staff.
- Includes Primary Care, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, and Neurology
- Full-time outpatient position with no call requirements
- Ideal candidate will thrive in this busy practice focused on patient access, quality, and caring.
- Teaching opportunities are available through our local program
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 60K with a referral base of over 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow Na-tional Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities.
Apply for Neurology in Cheyenne, WY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.