Internal Medicine in Loveland, CO
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for UCHealth, is seeking a full time BC/BE Internist to join our Loveland clinic. Open to considering candidates who are newly trained or practicing.
• General internal medicine outpatient practice seeing adult to geriatric patients
• Join four other internists in our dynamic specialty clinic within a multi-specialty setting
• Call is 1:15 weekends and weekday night call is 2x/month
• Ideal candidate will thrive in a productive, cohesive and busy group practice focused on patient access, quality and satisfaction
• Education loan repayment available
Loveland, CO is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountians. Live the adventure in Loveland, CO.
Apply for Internal Medicine in Loveland, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly