This job has now expired
VISTA Physician Search and Consulting is working with a large tertiary care center in western New York seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician for a full-time Nocturnist opportunity. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Physician will work 16 shifts each month; hours are 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
* Two physicians scheduled per shift
* Competitive salary of $200,000 with the opportunity to earn quality bonus incentives
* Relocation allowance and education loan repayment offered
* Physician must be comfortable performing some minor procedures
* Well-established, employed hospitalist group has strong leadership and strong collaboration with key physician partners in the hospital
* Largest healthcare system in western New York with over 600 beds
* Acute care medical center with a wide spectrum of clinical inpatient departments and outpatient services
* Facility has the most powerful MRI technology in the world
* Volumes growing and continue to grow despite national downward trend
* Seventy-five percent of all heart procedures in the region are performed at this facility's cardiac program
* Internationally renowned orthopedic specialists pioneered some of the greatest medical advances in lower joint reconstruction and repair
* Extremely affordable cost of living in a beautiful, architecturally unique metropolitan city
* One hour from numerous ski resorts
* City offers professional sports including football, hockey, baseball, and lacrosse
* Numerous art galleries, symphony, and a theater district
* Beaches of the beautiful Great Lakes and wineries surrounding the Finger Lakes of New York to enjoy
* Excellent school systems in the suburbs as well as numerous private and charter schools available; city has one of the best public high schools in the nation
* Medium-sized city with all the amenities of a large city
*This position may consider H-1B visa candidates.
To learn more about this position or to be considered for it, please contact Bryan Scholz at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-366-1884 x26509.