Pulmonary/Critical Care - Physician Needed - Southern Maine - Excellent Salary & Benefits
Seeking experienced Pulmonary/Critical Care physician in southern coastal Maine for Hospital employed position. Hospital is expanding their Pulmonary practice to manage their ICU and provide pulmonary care to the community.
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Relocation and loan repay available
- Sign-on Bonus
- CME and Paid Time Off
- 4 day work week
- Position will consist of 50% Pulmonary and 50% Critical Care
- Highly regarded hospital based practice
- Light call of 1:4 shared with internists
- 5 bed ICU with ADC of 3.7 patients
- Outpatient practice with 1 other Pulmonologist
- Excellent balance of work/life Resort community with miles of beaches, and year round activities including hiking, biking and horseback riding. Just 45 minutes to Portland or Portsmouth and less than 90 minutes to Boston. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.