Intensivist Needed - Fairfield County, CT - Excellent Salary & Benefits
Leading Connecticut healthcare system at the forefront in patient safety and quality, with a focus on creating holistic, compassionate environments is seeking full-time Intensivist to join their growing team of Physicians. Serving Southwestern Connecticut and Westchester County, New York, the facility is a modern, acute care hospital offering more than 50 specialty and subspecialty medical and surgical disciplines and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Offering competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Expanding well established program in need of additional physicians
- Full-time-40 hours per week
- Amazing growth opportunity
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills
- Promptly communicates significant changes in patient condition to Primary Care Provider and/or Specialist
- Coordinates discharge planning with case management
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness of care provided to patients
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians
- Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Coordinates coverage schedule in collaboration with others that will provide coverage 365 days per year.
- Provides coverage for unexpected absences or during exceptionally high patient volumes Connecticut is a beautiful state conveniently located in southern New England; only a train ride away from New York City. With easy access to the shoreline and quality recreational facilities, it won't be hard to find something exciting to do at a moment's notice. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.