Urologist Needed - Physician Needed - Southern Tier Region, NY - Excellent Salary & Benefits
Progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations. We are recruiting for growth and succession planning and have an excellent opportunity for a general Urologist. The Urology Suite, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a large procedure room, is located across from the large tertiary care center. There is a strong market presence in the region and an excellent referral base.
- Urologists are currently using cutting edge CyberKnife technology for the treatment of prostate cancer
- The outstanding practice staff includes an experienced PA who sees patients and performs urodynamics testing
- Competitive income guarantee and productivity bonus
- Excellent benefits and malpractice insurance provided
- Call 1:3, weekends 1:4
- Opportunities for teaching residents and medical students as well as the ability to participate in clinical research Located in New York's Southern Tier Region in a city known for its lively art scene, historical architecture and beautiful parks. The area has of a network of small cities and quaint villages, rolling hills, and a variety of wildlife. It is situated within an hour from the Finger Lakes region of New York State, known for its breathtaking autumn foliage, world-class wineries, and beautiful lakes. It is a safe, affordable and friendly community that has a sophisticated cultural life, lively spectator sports and accessible outdoor recreation. A variety of affordable housing options are available, ranging from suburban to small-town to rural. Families can choose from many excellent educational parochial and public schools. Centrally located at the hub of three interstate highways, with convenient access to Pennsylvania, New York City, Syracuse, the Adirondacks and Canada, the area is also served by major airlines at its' Regional Airport. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.