Ongoing ENT Job in a Rural Kansas Town, 2 Days Per Week
An award-winning facility in Kansas seeks an otolaryngologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with general ENT skills, tonsils, and tubes. Assignment schedule is 8am to 5pm, no call is required, and coverage is needed for 2 days per week ongoing. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Family oriented facility and town
- General ENT procedures required
- Support from excellent staff
- 2-3 days per month, ongoing
- Flexible on dates.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing