Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Opportunity in Kansas--No Procedures!
This facility is looking for an experienced locum tenens Hospitalist to fill in the gaps in the schedule. They need a board certified or eligible (within 5 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician with an active KS license. (If FP physician, then must have extensive Hospitalist experience.) For more details, contact a reputable CompHealth representative today!
- 7+ shifts per month
- gap coverage
- 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am shifts
- ICU rounding required
- No procedures required
- Approximately 12-14 patients per day
- Non-solo position
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing