General Surgery - Physician Needed - Northern Maine - Visa Candidates Accepted
Seeking a General Surgeon for critical access hospital located in Northern, ME.
- Bread and butter surgeon needed who is skilled in laparoscopic procedures and will do endoscopies and colonoscopies
- Position offers a generous salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Facility is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving a population of 18,500
- Employed primary care group provides a solid referral base, with a hospitalist service managing inpatient care
- Call is 1:2
- Site is eligible to sponsor a J-1 or H1-B waiver Northern Maine is a wonderful, friendly place to live and work, offering a peaceful lifestyle in safe, family-oriented villages, towns and small cities. You will be surrounded by a range of recreational activities and stunning landscapes in every season. #SURG13 - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.
Apply for General Surgery - Physician Needed - Northern Maine - Visa Candidates Accepted
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly