Colorectal Surgeon - Physician Needed - Central Region, NY - Hospital Employed
Seeking a fellowship trained (preferred), BE/BC colon & rectal surgeon to join an existing general surgery practice comprised of 2 experienced surgeons. The position offers flexibility clinically to include general surgery and colon & rectal related cases. Call is 1:4 shared equally amongst the community's surgeons. The position is hospital employed and offers full benefits (health, vacation, malpractice, retirement, etc.) from day 1 and includes productivity opportunities as well. From a market standpoint there is minimal competition and thus one can expect to have a busy, successful practice.
- Highly Competitive salary plus productivity incentives
- Sign-On Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 403B, life and disability
- CME - 5 days
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
- Paid time off (160 hours/year)
- Education loan repayment (if applicable)
- Malpractice Insurance provided
- Dedicated commitment to maintaining work/life balance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Apply for Colorectal Surgeon - Physician Needed - Central Region, NY - Hospital Employed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly