Physician Job - General Neurologist Opportunity - Upstate New York - H1B Visa's - Teaching Oppor...
Hospital-employed full-time opportunity is now available for a Board Certified/Eligible Neurologist to join 4 Neurologists, 2 Neurosurgeons and one Physiatrist. Fellowship experience encouraged, but not required. The department is a New York State designated Primary Stroke Center and is nationally recognized for outstanding stroke care.
- Dedicated Neurology Intensive Care Unit and inpatient unit with 24/7 Neuroscience PA support
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient work (Inpatient week 1:5)
- Call schedule is 1:7
- Competitive Salary with board certification and production incentive bonus
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability Insurance Plans including CME Stipend
- 403(b) TSA & 457 qualified deferred compensation plan retirement programs
- Teaching family practice residents available