Med/Ped Physician Needed - Vermont - Outpatient - Montpelier Area - 7 Weeks Vacation
Seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine / Pediatrician Physician to join a practice located in an idyllic rural setting in the Green Mountains of Vermont Mountains.
- Full time
- Competitive Salary - (depending upon experience)
- 70% clinical / 30% administrative
- Great work/life balance
- 30 patient hours, 10 administrative hours
- Productivity goal is 2.5 patients per hour
- 7 weeks vacation plus 1 week CME
- Very light call
- Team works like a family and value everyone's input and opinion Close to a world class sports center with an extensive network of Nordic skiing and hiking trails. The lake also boasts fine dining, lodging and another superb Nordic ski center at Highland Lodge, on its north shore. Host to skiing, hiking and nature trails maintained by the town, along with a wonderful independent book store, outdoor farmer’s market, and a Food Coop offering an extensive selection of organic produce and local artisan breads and cheeses. The local school system is excellent, including pre-school and childcare facilities. The entire area is safe, with little crime of any kind. Half an hour’s drive from Montpelier, the state capital, where fine dining, independent films and a wide array of shops await. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.
Apply for Med/Ped Physician Needed - Vermont - Outpatient - Montpelier Area - 7 Weeks Vacation
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly