Plastic Surgeon - Physician Needed - Central Maine - Partnership Opportunity
Seeking a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Central Maine who wants to practice state of the art medicine in a small city with a large tertiary referral base. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a well-established private Plastic and Hand surgery practice with an on-site cosmetic center (AAAASG accredited).
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Practice Partnership after one year
- Peripheral Nerve and Migraine Surgery opportunities
- Micro-Surgery and Cleft opportunities
- On-Site Medical Spa
- Northeast Migraine Surgery Center Centrally located providing easy access to the mountains, coast and many area lakes where hunting, fishing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking and outdoor adventure abound. The local real estate hand housing choices are diverse and affordable, including new construction in historic tree-lined residential areas near the hospital and private county properties within easy commuting distance to the hospital. The area also provides many educational opportunities that range from private and public grade schools to four year universities. Our schools rank among the best in New England earning distinction for standardized test scores, advanced placement programs, music and arts. - Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only.