Hospitalist - Northern Maine - Visas & Military Physicians Welcome!
Hospitalist – Northern Maine – Visas & Military Physicians Welcome! Fantastic opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to work with a great team and make a measurable impact in the community. Our client is a Federally Qualified Health Center that prides itself in providing the most supportive, nurturing and professional care for patients and community members alike. It is also home to the first Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic located on a private rural hospital campus. The Hospitalist will be the pillar of a robust team. The ideal candidate will provide high quality in-patient consultation and acute care within a combined medical and surgical ICU and Emergency Department, and must be comfortable performing pre-and-post operative assessments with patients who are on ventilators. You’ll enjoy strong cross departmental relationships with specialist who work under the same roof. This practice offers integrated, best-in-class care for all patients. WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive salary
- 4 day work week
- On-call rotation shared amongst the staff
- 1.5 day per week allocated for administrative or non-patient care duties
- Fully integrated EMR
- Excellent lifestyle, school systems, & low cost of living
- Generous health and welfare benefits package
- Professional liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Paid licensing and DEA registration
- Loan repayment opportunity
- Annual allowance for professional society memberships, print and online subscriptions
- Annual allowance for CME
- Immigration assistance for J-1 and H-1 waivers
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Be able to work with hospital staff when arranging patient discharges, transfers and referrals
- Allopathic, Osteopathic and Military-trained physicians are encouraged to apply!
Apply for Hospitalist - Northern Maine - Visas & Military Physicians Welcome!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly