Missouri Facility Seeks CC/Pulmonologist - WBY# JOB-2193277
Weatherby Healthcare is currently assisting a facility in need of a Missouri Pulm/CC physician to work in a well-respected, and team-oriented environment. The assignment schedule will be from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The covering physician must be comfortable with ventilation management, central lines, bronchoscopies, chest tubes, and thoracenteses. Board certification is preferred and an ACLS is required. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. If you have availability in your schedule, give us a call today and speak with an expert Weatherby Healthcare consultant for details.
- Adult inpatient
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Board certification preferred
- Ventilation management, central lines, bronchoscopies, chest tubes, and thoracenteses
- ACLS required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO