Our client in Ohio is anticipating locums anesthesia need beginning 5/17 through at least 7/17 -...
Our great client in Ohio is anticipating locums anesthesia need beginning 5/17 and going through at least 7/17. General anesthesia-mostly CRNA supervision. Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm. Would be very appreciated if the physician is willing to take call 1 to 2 nights per week. Must be board certified or eligible within 5 years of training. Must have active Ohio license. CRNA's take OB call but physician comes in to do epidurals.
- General anesthesia
- Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm
- Board certification required
- Active Ohio license needed
- Pager call one day per week and one weekend per month
- CRNAs take OB call but MDAs come in to do epidurals and spinals
- Mainly CRNA supervision but must be able to do own cases as well
- Recruiting for Cardiac anesthesia perm
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing