Occupational Medicine in Loveland, CO
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for University of Colorado Health is seeking a BC/BE Occupational Medicine physician to join our dynamic and growing group in Loveland, CO.
• Join five physicians and two physician assistants
• Seeking a team player with exceptional patient communication
• Physician schedule is 36 patient care hours with flexible work days
• Practice has access to therapy, case manager and a chiropractor
• Diagnostic center conveniently located near clinic
• Busy occupational medicine practice in a multi-specialty clinic setting caring for over 2,000 employers in the region.
• Some local travel required
Loveland, CO is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountians. Live the adventure in Loveland, CO.