Family Practice or Internal Medicine Locum Tenens Job Opportunity in California - CPH# JOB-22634...
A California facility is in need of a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm, no call, and locum tenens physician will see an average of see 20-25 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible and have a current CA license or be willing to work with us to obtain one. CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Board certification or eligibility required
- EMR charting
- 20-25 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing