Internal Medicine in Longmont, CO
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for UCHealth, is seeking three (3) BC/BE Internists to join our physician group at our Longmont Clinic. Clinic is general Internal Medicine seeing adult patients. Open to considering candidates who are newly trained or practicing.
• General internal medicine outpatient practice seeing adult patients
• Our Longmont clinic site has over 45 physicians in our employed provider medical group
• Call requirements are one week each month; most calls are from nursing homes
• Position does have a shared responsibility with the other providers covering our patients who are in local nursing homes.
• Education loan repayment available
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone – outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.