Internal Medicine in Greeley, CO
Colorado Health Medical Group (CHMG), the physician group for UCHealth, is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our rapidly expanding practice.
- Busy outpatient internal medicine practice seeing young adults to geriatrics
- Join eight other internists in this multi-specialty group setting
- Practice is open to physicians doing minor procedures
- Diagnostic center and urgent care clinic conveniently located on-site
- Call requirements are phone call only – 1:15.
- Practice will be moving to a new $90M campus scheduled to open mid-2017
- Education loan Repayment Available
•Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
•Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance and disability coverage
•Personal Time Off (PTO) Allowance
•Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
•All credentialing expenses covered
•Continuing medical education (CME) credit
•Malpractice coverage through group provider
•Relocation expenses available
Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suite any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Greeley your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Internal Medicine in Greeley, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly