Hospitalist in Colorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Medical Group is seeking three hospitalists to join our team covering both Memorial Hospital-Central and Memorial Hospital-North.
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- We offer three shifts; physicians rotate through all three.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off. Night rotation and swing shift schedules are rotated through every 14 weeks.
- The group covers two hospitals, but work is done primarily at the Central campus; two nurse practitioners assist the physicians at this hospital, as well.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 2-4 new admissions
Applying physicians must be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Hospitalist in Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly