Medical Director - Hematology/Oncology in Laramie, WY
UCHealth Medical Group is seeking a Medical Oncologist with leadership qualities to join our rapidly growing physician group in Laramie, Wyoming. Must be BC/BE in Medical Oncology; Hematology boards preferred.
• Full time position will spend majority of time in the outpatient setting with limited inpatient and no call responsibilities
• Experienced nurse practitioner available to partner with the physician
• Position is based in Laramie, Wyoming at one of our affiliated hospitals
• Ideal candidate will stand out as a leader, be clinically strong and possess a strong desire to build an oncology program in southern Wyoming
• Supporting the Post-Secondary Education for you and your family: Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming
- $60K in medical education loan repayment available
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrance, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.
Apply for Medical Director - Hematology/Oncology in Laramie, WY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly