Hematology/Oncology in Laramie, WY
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for UCHealth, is seeking a Medical Oncologist with leadership qualities to join our rapidly growing physician group in Laramie, Wyoming. Must be BC/BE in Medical Oncology; Hematology boards preferred.
• Full time position will spend majority of time in the outpatient setting with limited inpatient and no call responsibilities
• Experienced nurse practitioner available to partner with the physician
• Position is based in Laramie, Wyoming at one of our affiliated hospitals
• Ideal candidate will stand out as a leader, be clinically strong and possess a strong desire to build an oncology program in southern Wyoming
• Supporting the Post-Secondary Education for you and your family: Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming
- $60K in medical education loan repayment available
Full physician level benefit package includes health, vision, dental and life insurance. Generous retirement package, short & long term disability, time off, CME time and allowance, malpractice coverage provided, relocation expenses available plus new provider marketing campaign.About UCH
University of Colorado Health is a health system that combines Poudre Valley Health System, one of the top-performing community health systems in the nation, with University of Colorado Hospital, the highest-ranked academic medical center in the country, into an organization dedicated to building a healthier community and providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain West.
Both organizations have:
•Three Magnet designations by the American Nursing Credentialing Center three consecutive times, an accomplishment only 31 hospitals worldwide have achieved.
•Repeatedly been ranked among the best hospitals in the country by US News & World Report, other ratings services and health care organizations that closely examine medical specialties.
•Multiple Nightingale Award winners for excellence in nursing care.
•Medical outcomes above state averages in many areas.
•Deep involvement in implementing Institute for Healthcare Improvement, patient safety and clinical quality initiatives.
The benefits of a closer relationship between these two organizations are numerous, and include:
•The combining of academic-based and community-focused medicine, bringing innovative and leading-edge care to patients throughout the Rocky Mountain region.
•Being able to call on the collaborative care of the deepest bench of medical specialists in the region, especially in quickly advancing areas such as oncology, cardiovascular surgery, the neurosciences and the biosciences.
•Top-quality training sites for the next generation of health care professionals eager to offer family and complex care the needs of diverse populations from underserved and non-urban areas.
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrance, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.