Endocrinology in Cheyenne, WY
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained endocrinologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multispecialty clinic in Cheyenne:
- Your experience will set you apart: Experience performing procedures and providing inpatient consults preferred. Ultrasound guided biopsy procedure experience is helpful
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive, relaxed and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
- Resources are around the corner: We’re an outpatient endocrinology practice working in a multispecialty setting, which means a great referral base right down the hall.
- We care for a broad range of adult patients with the option to see children if you choose: Our patient mix spans full the spectrum of endocrinology, ensuring your robust clinic skills are used daily.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first in all that we do.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
All credentialing expense covered
Continuing medical education (CME) credit
Malpractice coverage through group provider
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 60K with a referral base of over 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow Na-tional Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities.
Apply for Endocrinology in Cheyenne, WY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly. You do not need to create an account to apply for this job. This application will be sent directly to the employer