Endocrinology in Cheyenne, WY
Colorado Health Medical Group, physician group for UCHealth, is seeking a top-notch, full time Endocrinology Physician to join our Cheyenne Medical Specialists clinic in Cheyenne, WY.
•Must be board certified/board eligible in Endocrinology
•Experience performing procedures and providing inpatient consults
•Ultrasound guided biopsy procedure experience is helpful
•Position will provide outreach to improve access to care in underserved locations
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives.
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage, time off
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan. This comprehensive package is evaluated each year by senior management to remain robust market competitive.
- All credentialing expenses covered.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Relocation available
- Generous time off package
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 60K with a referral base of over 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow Na-tional Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout and salmon fishing. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities.
In 2009, the Poudre Valley Health System, now University of Colorado Health, established Poudre Valley Medical Group, now Colorado Health Medical Group with providers from several private groups throughout northern Colorado. This new group created an integrated physician/health system partnership.
The goal was to create a shared philosophy where providers at clinics worked within the system to provide world-class health care. Oversight for the medical group is provided by the CHMG Board of Managers which primarily consists of employed providers and administrative staff. Joint Operating Committees (JOC) have been established to work in conjunction with the Board and medical directors in developing standards for clinical quality, address resource issues and increase access to care for patients.
With a focus on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes, Colorado Health Medical Group is the fastest growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado. We offer a full scope of medical clinics from family physicians to specialists. Our clinics are conveniently located throughout southern, northern, and eastern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
We pride ourselves on caring for our patients and being a part of our communities.
Apply for Endocrinology in Cheyenne, WY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly