BayCare Medical Group
About BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay’s leading multispecialty group with more than 500 providers practicing in 45 specialties. Composed of a network of outpatient facilities, 14 hospitals, and services such as imaging, lab, behavioral health and home health care, BayCare Health System has more than 160 locations throughout the Tampa Bay area and central Florida, connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
We are pleased to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive base compensation with wRVU productivity incentive
- Professional liability insurance
- Incentive bonus
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Qualified defined contribution retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Continuing medical education allowance
- Professional dues, license fees and journals
- Reimbursement of reasonable business expenses
- Extras (college savings plan, child care, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
BayCare Medical Groups
- HealthPoint Medical Group
- Morton Plant Mease Primary Care
- Morton Plant Mease Specialists
- St. Anthony’s Primary Care
- St. Anthony’s Specialists
- Suncoast Medical Clinic
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
- BayCare Alliant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-North
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-South
- St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Women’s Hospital
You Deserve the Florida Lifestyle
The Tampa Bay area offers the diversity of a casual family-friendly lifestyle in a cosmopolitan city as well as rural and coastal living. St. Petersburg is home to sports teams, entertainment venues, museums, beaches and a busy downtown with lively foot traffic. Award-winning pristine beaches, crystal clear water and tranquil gulf breezes can be found at all the beaches in Pinellas County. More natural beauty is found in preserves and state parks throughout Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Enjoy college sports, world renowned golf courses, cultural events, recreational activities and family attractions.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac, Vascular & Thoracic Surgery
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Gynecology Oncology
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery
- Hospitalist & Nocturnist
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Palliative Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Thoracic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Phone: (813) 636-2009 | Fax: (813) 321-6571
Address: BayCare Medical Group
PO Box 10744
Clearwater, Florida 33757
23 jobs with BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a General Surgeon to join an existing practice in New Port Richey, FL.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking to employ a Palliative Medicine Physician at Winter Haven Hospital in Winter Haven, FL.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking to employ a General Surgeon for the Winter Haven area.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a busy, growing cardiology practice in Safety Harbor, Florida...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Neurologist to join our busy Neurology group on the campus of Morton Plant Hospital...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Gastroenterologist with fellowship training in Hepatology to join...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Physician with at least 3 to 5 years’ post-fellowship clinical experience...
BayCare Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a Family or Internal Medicine Physician.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist for our busy office located in St. Petersburg, Florida.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Neurologist with Neuromuscular fellowship training to join our growing Neuroscience Program...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking to employ a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to perform a full range of cardiothoracic procedures.
BayCare Medical Group is searching for two Pediatric Neurosurgeons to join St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital in beautiful Tampa, Florida.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking two Neurologists to join a busy, well-established group located in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Neurologist with special training in Movement Disorders to join our busy Neurology group on the campus of Morton...
BayCare Medical Group is searching for Internal Medicine Physicians to join our offices in the Tampa, Florida and surrounding urban cities.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Suncoast Medical Clinic’s main campus location.
BayCare Medical Group is searching for Hospitalist & Nocturnist to join our health care centers in Tampa, Florida and surrounding urban cities.
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Assistant Medical Director with at least 7 to 10 years’ post-fellowship clinical experience ...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist with EUS Fellowship to join a talented team of three physicians...