BayCare Medical Group
About BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay's leading multi-specialty group with more than 600 providers practicing 46 specialties in over 190 outpatient locations throughout the west gulf coast of Tampa Bay and central Florida. BayCare Health System network is comprised of 14 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime. We offer growing practices robust administrative support in a location that is world-renowned for its sunshine, sports, schools and exceptional quality of life.
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity incentive
- Incentive bonus
- Retirement plan
- Discretionary allowance
- Eligibility for physician member status, after two years
- Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental & dependent life, short & long-term disability)
- Extras (college savings plan, child care, auto & pet insurance, wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.)
- Bartow Regional Medical Center
- BayCare Alliant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-North
- St. Joseph’s Hospital-South
- St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Women’s Hospital
The Florida Lifestyle
The Tampa Bay area offers the diversity of a casual family-friendly lifestyle in a cosmopolitan city as well as rural and coastal living. St. Petersburg is home to sports teams, entertainment venues, museums, beaches and a busy downtown with lively foot traffic. Award-winning pristine beaches, crystal clear water and tranquil gulf breezes can be found at all the beaches in Pinellas County. More natural beauty is found in preserves and state parks throughout Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties. Enjoy college and professional sports, world renowned golf courses, cultural events, recreational activities and family attractions.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiac, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Heart function
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Geriatric Medicine
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Internal Medicine
- Neurological Surgery
- Neurology/Sleep Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Palliative Medicine
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Spine Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Surgery
- Urgent Care
Phone: (813) 636-2009 | Fax: (813) 321-6571
Address BayCare Medical Group
PO Box 10744 Clearwater, Florida 33757
28 jobs with BayCare Medical Group
BayCare Medical Group is seeking an Internal or Family Medicine Physician to join our established office in the Plant City, FL...
BayCare Medical Group and Winter Haven Hospital are seeking two Neurosurgeons to join a local Neurosurgery group in...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon with Endovascular training to join their group practice in Clearwater, Florida...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Neurologist with Neuromuscular fellowship training to join our...
BayCare Medical Group is seeking an Infectious Diseases Specialist to join its multi-specialty group located in St. Petersburg, Florida...
BayCare Medical Group is searching for Family or Internal Medicine Physicians to join established offices in Tampa Bay...
BayCare Medical Group has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Electrophysiology
Winter Haven Hospital/BayCare Health System is searching for an Orthopaedic-Spine surgeon to join a local Orthopaedic group in Winter Haven Florida...